12 July 2007

edmund's meme

skeezix tagged me for a meme! i'm SO proud!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
i wasn't here yet.

What were you doing a year ago?
sleeping

What are your five favorite snacks?
temptations, fishie flakes, cream, real live dead shrimp, and ice cream

Five songs you know all the words to:
i'm not furry musical. all i can 'member is "i'm a little peecat" that mom sang to each of us when we was little:
i'm a little peecat, short and stout.
my tail is my handle, my mouf is my spout.
when i get a hairball
then look out--
i'll hack an' cough an' urk it out!

Five things you would do if you had a million dollars:
make homes for alla homeless kitties an ofur critters
make free critter hospitals for all critters
take miss midnight on a world tour
buy a nip ranch
buy anofurr nip ranch

Five bad habits:
poopin' outside the box
hauntin' xing while she's eatin'
hauntin' nels while he's eatin'
gettin' cranky while i do nip
puttin' the bitey on mom's chin when she's not expectin' it

Five likes:
miss midnight
warm laundry
doin' nip
nappin' on mom's frontal appendages
whippin' up on nitro

Five things i'll nefur wear again:
efurrything but my own lovely fluffy furrs

Five favorite toys:
the nip bananna
bugs
pink fev-ver boa
mom's hairs
anyfing that crinkle-crackles

I tag:
oh, gosh, i dunno who's already been tagged! ok, i tags:
  1. miss midnight, my sweet kittygirl
  2. finnie, of the carolina cats
  3. toby, if he'll come outta retirement
  4. flynn, of eric 'n' flynn
  5. miss patches, of the big piney woods cats

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

This has been a fun meme! I enjoyed reading your answers, Ed. :) I like shrimp too - yum!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great answers!

what about the rest of you?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Poopin' outside da boks isn't a bad habit. It's da way we say "hey, peepul, da boks needs cleaning".

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! I love the Little Peecat song!

Fat Eric said...

Ohhh, I have just seen Ed's Widebody pic from yesterday and I am suffering from jealousy - he is 23 lb, he is making me feel inadequate at only 21 lb! I need to tell my mum I need more food!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'll certainly do it, the next time I get to post something (hear that Lady?). I love your peecat song. We've never heard it before. Did your talented mom write it? And, I'd love a world tour! Perhaps a world tour of nip ranches.
purrs!
Midnight

The Tower Hill Mob said...

I accept your challenge, Ed and will post my answers ASAP.
Right now, I'm embarassed to admit that I'm the runt of the gang, since I only weigh 18.5 pounds. You(Ed), Fat Eric, Big Eric, and Flynn are all heavier than I.
I feel so inadequate. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hey - guess what? I got to post mine...FINALLY!