07 April 2007
06 April 2007
04 April 2007
collected from the innernets, of course:
- Any question addressed to a cat can be counted as rhetorical.
- An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.
- Cat rule: Don’t bite the hand that feeds you; just bite the one that won't feed you fast enough.
- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
- Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.
- Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say that the cat died nobly.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
- People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
- There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.
- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
- You know it's time to shave your legs when the cat uses them for scratching behind its ears.
- On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat.