25 March 2008

middle name meme

we boys have been tagged for the "middle name" meme, so here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.) (we meowers skated around this a little, 'cause enough kitties to spell "percival" wouldn'ta left many for ofurs to tag;-D)

nels (tagged by karl of the cat realm) gets to go first:

my name is nelson john lapurr:
J is for jumping - even though i'm 18 years old, since mom's been squirtin' dr frank's joint pain relief for pets in my mouth, i'm jumping up on the chairs again without help. she can even touch my hindquarters without me cussin' now. no, she doesn't work for dr frank. it just works good on me, an' i'm proud for other kitties to know it!
O is for old kitty
H is for hearthcat (if only we had one--mostly i just toasts myself by the wood stove)
N is for not too old to smack wayward cat brothers
whew! that was hard!! thanks for exercising my brain to match my legs!
****i tag monty q cat****

ed and nitro got tagged by alexi an' annie of krasota castle cats:

i'm (sir) edmund percival hillary--here's mine:
P is for plump and proud!
E is for edwardian in my manners when i have too much fatcat ale
R is for rotund
C is for curvaceous
I is for incredibly magnificent
V is for victorious (in my slam matches wif nitro!)
A is for adipose
L is for loving - my beautyful miss midnight!
****I tags my darling middie for this meme!****

nitro: i doesn't have a real middle name, just the initial, like mr president harry s truman. i dunno what HIS stood for, if anything,
but mine is for STUBBORN!!!!
****i tagged derby the sassy cat for this meme, but he'd already done it. so please, miss mittens polypaws of the big piney woods kitties, would you play along?****

thanks, all youse guys for includin' us--but could someone please tag whiny little xingxing? she's pouting acause nocat tagged her . . . an' she's hissy enough to begin wif!

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We didn't tag anyone when we did this meme, so we'll tag Xing Lu! :)

We enjoyed getting to know you fellows better through reading the words you used to describe yourselves!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We enjoyed those middle name descriptions. We speshully wuz laffing at Sir Ed's.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we enjoyed your middle names!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Nitro, I think you got off easily on this meme!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, you certainly ARE incredibly magnificent, my handsome mancat! Thank you for tagging me. Now I've gotta get the Lady to give me a middle name. The only one who's got one is Cocoa. Hmm...I am named after a Cat Who Came Before, whose name was (obviously) Midnight, so maybe my middle name is "the second", or "two", or something like that. I'll have to discuss this with the Lady. I'd really like to have something lovely.
Midnight

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wow, what fun!
You guys are really cool. I loved and enjoyed reading this one!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

I particularly liked Nelson John Lapurr's "N is for not too old to smack wayward cat brothers." That was a good one...hehe

Just Ducky said...

Nitro, I did the meme on Saturday March 22. Come on over to check it out.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahaha - you guys gave funny answers!
Not too old to smack brothers, hahahahahahahah!