- i have a brofur who looks just like me, except he's not fluffy. he lives in arizona.
- when we were born, he was called piglet, an' i was called cow.
- i want to treat xing lu to a toofy death, 'cause she thinks mom's front is HER perch; it's not. it's mine, an' allus has been.
- i was born on mom's purrthday.
- i am lergic to fleazers.
- it's me who moves the water bowl on the uncle eeker memorial cat window perch around (and sometimes down onna floor an' into the living room), not a haint, like aunt debbie thinks.
- i am a plastic-head--i loves the smell of plastic an' put toof marks in efurrything, from milk jugs to shrink wrap on packages to wal-mart bags! if there's no plastic to munch, i puts the bitey on paper--newspaper, book pages, bills, magazines . . . you name it. mom calls me her little train conductor. i don't know what that means, but she smiles when she says it, so i guess it's ok.
15 May 2007
marie the defender tapped me for "Seven Random Facts About Me", so here they are: