16 March 2009

grow a pear?

that's what My Mama sez to me efurry time i run yowling through the house, or hiss or spit or smack at those boogery boycats. i don't unnerstand. "oh, xing, fergossakes, GROW A PEAR!" how will that help me? i has tasted pears, an' they are juicy-yummy, but just can't imagine how growing a pear can help me keep those boycats away. i know growing it involves digging inna dirt an' droppin' a seed an' coverin' up an' fertilisin' an' waterin'--an' i can take care of all that! but what will growin' a pear help me do to those nasty boys?

5 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Hmmm maybe your Mama thinks if you have nice home grown pears, that the boycats will be nicer to you, because they'd want you to share? That's all we got in the way of an idea this morning.

The Meezers or Billy said...

hmmm that's a mystery Xing.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a mystery. I think you just need to turn around and swat them...

Max said...

Hmm. Well, if you grew a pear, you'd have something to chuck at them. Maybe she just wants you to have a weapon...?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! We never heard that one before. If I have a hissy fit, mum tells me to put a sock in it, but she doesn't tell me what I've got to put the sock in.
Flynn