19 March 2009

i am mortified!!

*BLUSH* *BLUSH* *BLUSH*

samantha & tigger an' us4 was right! my rotten, no-good brofurs finally asplained about a "pear" anna "pair". they hooted an' hollered an' teased alla time they were asplainin'. those boycats are coarse, coarse, coarse!!

WHY would My Mama think i would even WANT such things???? they just gets lopped offa boycats, anyway, so how much could they haf to do with bein' brave?? i finks their portance must be vastly overrated. lotsa boycats AN' girlcats are brave an' haf adventures, so i don't see the connection at all. My Mama sez there are lotsa mysteries that are not meant to be solved. maybe this is one of them.

5 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

You're right, they are over rated. We haven't had ours for a long,long time and mum sez we are a pair of brave ruffty, tuffty boys.

The Meezers said...

huh, we doesn't think that they has anyfing to do wif bravery eifur

One-Eyed Jack said...

Brothers! You go ahead and smack 'em Xing, if they're bein' boogery! And smack 'em again for laughing at you!

And you don't need a pair anyway, if you're brave enough to smack!

~Persephone

Karen Jo said...

You are right about those boycats being coarse. I don't see what they have to do with bravery, either. I think that this may just be one of those mysteries that are never solved.

The Cat Realm said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Upps - sorry, now I am laughing too - I didn't mean it!!!
I wouldn't worry - you don't need a pair! You are perfect the way you are!
And come to think of it - I lost my pair a long time ago and I too am perfect the way I am!!!
Karl