17 September 2012

mancat monday

no, no! click HERE ... an' then you should put my name furst acause i'm the oldest an' wisest, an' then nitro's, then iggy's, an' ya doesn't hasta even mention xing *WHAP* ow, mommer!! ok, ok, you kin put her in, too, but the dbd isn't even a c*WHAP* SHE'S YOUR SISFUR AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!! yes'm, mommer. ::grumblegrumble:: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! nuffin', mommer, nuffin'. i was just clearin' my throat.

i'm gonna go nap fur a while, mommer; you seems like you is doin' fine wifout my supervisin' the bloggie.


8 comments:

Random Felines said...

looks like too much snoopervisin' is gettin you in trouble!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Hee-hee, mebbe you better go catch forty winks sumwhere safer!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You let your peep work on your blog without your supervision? Wow! You must trust her a lot. My peep is a technologically impaired duffer so I never leave her alone with my blog, unattended. purrs

Katie Isabella said...

I always do my own blog. Mom is inept and more than a little boring.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I know how it is. With Grr & Rascal & Riley (all of whom are pushy and full of drama), nobody hardly even thinks of ME, when I am clearly the most important just because I'm the most normal and low maintenance kitty here. Your blog should be called "Ed, the Handsome, and Family".
xoxo
Midnight
(they DID finally let me post the other day, but let's see how long it is before I'm the center of attention again...*sigh*)

The Florida Furkids said...

We have to do a lot of snoopervision when Mom is working on our blog.

The Florida Furkids

Katnip Lounge said...

What IS it with Mommers and all their hi-falutin' ding dang independent ideas?! there oughta be a law.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yeah, you tell her Ed. See how she likes doing it all on her own.