23 August 2006

things to ponder . . .

xing sez:

my Darling Mommy found these factoids on the innernet:
    Most adult cats are lactose intolerant and drinking milk will give them diarrhea. Otherwise, milk is a nutritious snack. Cream is even better than milk -- most cats can handle the butterfat just fine and it's good for them. A small serving of cream will satisfy the cat more than a saucer of milk and contains less lactose. WHOA! at last--someone who agrees with me! and i'm not talkin' that wimpy "half-and-half" stuff--i l-o-v-e cream!!

    A cat will spend nearly 30% of its life grooming itself. DUH!

    A large majority of white cats with blue eyes are deaf. White cats with only one blue eye are deaf only in the ear closest to the blue eye. izzis true? Mommy told me she knew about blue-eyed white cats being deaf, but odd-eyed and deaf on that side? does anykitty know?

Mommy and i are sharing some graham crackers and sour cream. wow! even that kind is good, but it made my mouth a little wrinkly at first.

Gee, we just started, but she says we hafta go now; she's gotta go adjust some attitudes in the living room. it's just nitro and ed, arguing the finer points of how to bushwhack nelson. what's the big deal?

i'll be back; i gots lots more to say! until then--purrs & best fishes from xing

7 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I knew about the milk and don't get it, but now I know I can have CREAM!!!! YEAH!!!!

Patches

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mmmm cream. Ok, I'll take cream. How bout whipped cream? We gots that! I already know I lurve ice cream. Mom's read the same facks bout white cats. It must be sumfing in their chrome-zones, like calicos bein girls an gingers bein boys.
I like yur sign-off - purrs & best fishes. Mmmm. We hads fish fur dinner an I really didn't get enuf. Maybe cuz of the vest comment earlier. Tee hee, tee hee.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like melty vanila ice creem espeshully much even tho I only git abowt 2 molecules of it at a time becuz it mite give me the sqwerts, but I'll show this to the Food Lady, and hope she'll start letting me eet the hole carton like Mr Tasty Face does.

Whut's "bushwack"?

The Meezers or Billy said...

cream? YAY!!! I loves cream! i'll has to print this out and show it to mommy when she gets home from werk.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

ooooooooooooo I didn't know it was good for kitties to have cream. Momma can I have some cream,pleeze?

*ABBY*

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hmmmm only 30%. that's a little off! I barf when I drink milk. Immediately! So that stuff is off limits. That blue eyed stuff sounds like old wives tales. But some of those old wives are pretty smart. Your mom needs a black & white shirt & a Whistle so she can ref properly!!! -Scout

Anonymous said...

we loves whipped cream an ice cream an so now we're gonna put CREAM on the Lady's shopping list cause we wants ta try that too. Grr likes the milk lefted offur after the Lady eats cereal an she effun comes right offur ta the Lady like she's gonna purr or sumfin an the Lady would do anyfing ta get sum lovin from Grr cause Grr only loves the Blonde Girl
Cocoa