08 June 2007

breakfast with the meowers

we ALL got bits of buttered toast. it was yummy!

an' then mom an' dad went to a big pond with the floating machine tied on behind dad's maroon machine. they're gonna be gone all day, an' they the LEFT THE WOOFIES OUTSIDE!

they don't let us haf furriends ofurr when they're gone, but we're gonna PAR-TAY! amongst ourselfs!! we gots lotsa nip an' fev-ver toys an' we're gonna enjoy 'em to the fullest wifout worryin' whether cocoa or xena will eat them!! hope all you kitties has a great day!!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

That looks very very delicious! Now that's what I call a good breakfast. Have fun partying this afternoon.

Samantha & Mom said...

That was so nice to see you all live and in person. Mom just sighed and laughed. Was it good? Looked good to us. Have a wonderful party this afternoon.

Ali & Fiona said...

It's furry nice your parents let sit on the table, our daddy is all yelling Fiona, No get down, I am starting to think my name is Finono.

Your Friends,
Finono & Ali

Parker said...

Snack on! Come visit me too, I am having a little "get even" party!

Kimo and Sabi said...

PAR-TAY on dudes...is there any more toast?

Just Ducky said...

I'm not much of a toast kittie myself. Mum eats it, I want the butter.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hope you had a great party! You are all very sweet to spend quality time with your mommy at brekkie. We don't bother!