06 June 2012

a poopin' PSA frum ed

ed sez:

mommer wishes there wuz a door to close off the kitchen. she sez we is gettin' inta too much trubble in there lately.

but lemme tell you kittehs about a good thing that comes frum there, an' ya don't hafta swipe it!! (in fact, ya can't--it's inside a can, an' you needs opposable thumbs to git at it.) but that's ok--yer beans will giff it to ya wif no complaints. in fact, they'll be GLAD to giff it to ya: it's punkin. canned punkin, but not the ready-made pie fillin', just mushed up plain ol' punkin.

ya see, i had quite some nasty poopin' prollems last week (the "hershey skwerts", as skeezix terms 'em), an' mommer was gettin' really tired of washin' my fluffybutt. I was plenty tired of it, too. she started callin' me names like "stink-a-saurus rex" an' "stinkamundo" an' "godamightyedyouareRANK!" i felt like our relationship was onna downhill turn, but i behaved like the gentlemancat i am, firmed up my tremblin' chin, an' kept myself frum puttin' the bitey onner when she dunked my butt yet again. an' again.

since i din't act like there was ennythin' else wrong (i was eatin', drinkin', purrin', cuddlin' [when she'd let me, dependin' onna state of my pantaloons], bitin' nitro an' iggy, an' sleepin' inna same places) she finely went online fur advice, an' some kitteh's bean mentioned punkin. she went to the store an' got some, an' put a teaspoonful inna little cup fur me, an' a luff affair was borned!!! it was deelishus!! an' i got a spoonful wif all my meals after that--even after i stopped haffin' the runs! in just two days, i was back onna poopin' track. (she tole me she was nefur so happy to see one of my poops outside the box--where i allus poop--as that first one that wasn't a *splort*!)

so i hope if you efur suffer this undignified prollem, you will urge yer beans to remember this post, an' getcha some punkin. not efurrycat will like it, though--my dippy brofur nitro wouldn't touch it wif a stick, let alone his tongue, an' i find that kinda weird, since he's the same color as the punkin!

8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I tried some and turned up my satin nose at it but mom will try yet again..just to see if I can be purrsuaded. SO glad you're all betters xoxox

Random Felines said...

huh - wonder if it works for the "other" type of problem..... :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Yup... the pumpkin works. It's not just for Hallowe'en anymore. I don't have these issues but my brother Desdemona (don't ask) used to and the doctor recommended pumpkin. Gets the plumbing working and that's a good thing!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We didn't like it but now we get the Weruva that has canned pumpkin in it and we eat that.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad your squirts are all better. Mum doesn't think we would eat pumpkin because she says we are fussy little blighters.

meowmeowmans said...

We've heard that pumpkin works pretty darn good!

Ikaika said...

Great PSA, ED! Good to know it works for the skwerts, too, as well as for being plugged up. Pumpkin ... what a versatile vegetable.

Ellen Whyte said...

Our survunts are eating that today and we will have a sniff to see if we like it. Not that we have Problems, you understand!